Six Sigma 7 Quality Tools
In the construction of a building, we need labor who in turn requires certain tools for the creation of the structure. Similarly, for solving certain issues and bringing improvement in the processes we need certain tools, which will help us in identifying the bottlenecks in the process.
There are seven basic quality tools used in organizations. These tools can provide more insight into problems in an organization and assist in deriving solutions for the same. They are referred to by many different names in the business world, such as 'The Old Seven', 'The First Seven', and 'The Basic Seven'.
The 7 QC Tools program @ VINDATI:
1) Emphases on learning, understanding, and implementation of concepts rather than just gaining theoretical knowledge
2) Small batch size and Interactive Classe
3) Facilitation by an expert who is certified Master Black Belt and having experience of over 18 years
4) 5+ hours of Instructor-led interactive virtual classroom session on the weekend/weekday
5) 6 Months post-training completion support i.e. Revision classes once a month
6) Support via subject expert through telephonic discussion on the weekend
7) Data visualization learning using MINITAB
8) 7QC tools certification examination anytime within the 90-days course duration
9) Lifetime validity of the certificate
The 7 Basic Tools of Quality (or 7 QC Tools) are a set of simple data analysis tools used to support quality improvement efforts. They are called basic because they are even suitable for people with little formal training in statistics, and because they can be used to solve the vast majority of quality-related issues. More than 95% of the problems in a company can be solved by using 7 QC Tools
1) Cause and Effect Diagram (Ishikawa Diagram / Fishbone Diagram)
2) Control Chart
3) Pareto Charts
4) Scatter Diagram
6) Check Sheet
7) Flow Chart
You will acquire knowledge of problem-solving methods and statistical tools to contribute to the organization's growth and development.
Knowledge of the 7 tools of quality enables you to understand real-world business problems, sharpens your business acumen & commitment to improving processes, and thus giving you a competitive advantage over the others.
Your Six Sigma Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients, and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of your Six Sigma Certifications you have received training and certification details online.